Cotton Candy!!
This is the cotton candy machine I got for my birthday, but in shiny red. My friend gave it to me as a late birthday present and I love it! I use hard candy of flossing sugar, (and I don't know what it is) for my cotton candy fluff. It was really easy to set up and use, and I recommend it! Just be aware that cleaning it is a hassel.
Cat ears are awesome! I got them part of my Halloween costume going as a leapoard. Now I basically wear them everywhere. Cute AND fun!
Oops. I put two of the same pictures in one post! I'll just leave it like that because I think it's cute. Anyway, this is my new sleepy onesie! Do you like it? Well, I do. For the end I am going to put a letter below. I will keep doing this! Take a picture, and put all the other letters I will put in my other posts in a presentation in order of the alphebet!

No comments:
Post a Comment